Welcome to my webpage. I hope that this holiday season finds you well and surrounded by those you love. Since many of us are looking for Christmas gifts to purchase for friends and family, I thought I’d share a few sales with you.
- Hidden ($1.99 all vendors)
- Protected ($1.99 all vendors)
- Murder Freshly Baked ($7.99 Amazon and B&N)
- Murder Tightly Knit ($5.99 Amazon and B&N)
- Murder Simply Brewed ($3.99 Amazon and B&N)
- A Promise for Miriam ($4.99 Amazon)
- A Home for Lydia ($4.41Amazon)
- A Wedding for Julia ($4.41 Amazon)
- Falling to Pieces ($3.99 Amazon, CBD, and B&N)
- A Perfect Square ($5.99 Amazon, CBD, and B&N)
- Material Witness ($7.99 Amazon, CBD, and B&N)
That’s a lot of books for sale! Remember, you can give ebooks as Christmas presents. It’s very easy to do so from each vendor. You simply put in the email address of the person you want to receive it. I believe you can even select the delivery date if you don’t want them to get it until Christmas. And always check the price before you purchase as these things can change without my knowing.
May your holiday season be filled with the peace and love of Christ.
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
I absolutely adore this photo. It contains so many things that I love about this time of year–fall colors, pumpkins, children, haystacks, and cooler weather. Babies have a way of making me smile. They’re very “in the moment.” They’re not worried about Thanksgiving dinner or whether it will rain as they’re driving across the great state of Texas.
Which is pretty much how we’re commanded to be. In Luke 12:25, Christ reminds us, “Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?” And He goes farther than that by promising us peace. Colossians 3:15. “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.”
What do you think? Would you care to join me in not worrying? Allowing Christ’s peace to rule? Being thankful? I think it’s a perfect recipe for Thanksgiving.
How about one perfect recipe for Thanksgiving? https://t.co/qfWLIP2A3h
— Vannetta Chapman (@VannettaChapman) November 24, 2015