I thought I’d update you on my corner of the book world.
- Protected, 5-14-15
- Murder Rashly Baked, 6-9-15
- Brian’s Choice, 9-1-15
- Anna’s Healing, 10-1-15
My second inspirational romantic suspense, Protected, will release on 5-14-15. This is a sequel to Hidden. Thank you for all the wonderful reviews for Hidden. If you haven’t tried it yet, you can find all the links here. Protected will be available in paperback and ebook at Amazon and B&N. Only Amazon offers a pre-order option and only for the ebook. You can access it here.
I also have more Amish books releasing. Murder Freshly Baked is the final installment in my Amish Village Mystery series and has received stellar reviews from RT and Booklist. Brian’s Choice is a novella that will introduce my Plain and Simple Miracles series. It will be available 9-1-15. Finally Anna’s Healing will release on 10-1-15.
I’ll share more about each release, as well as sale prices, as we draw closer to the publication date. Be sure you’re signed up for my newsletter and my blog to receive timely updates (boxes are to the right of this post).
Praying that your spring is filled with joy and peace.
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
I wanted to introduce our April Street Team members to you. We have 19 members this year, and my plan is to highlight 2 each month. I hope you’re enjoying getting to know the people who help promote my books. If being on a street team is something you think you would enjoy, be sure and sign up for my newsletter in the top right box. We’ll send out a call for new members in November.
- Where were you born? I was born in Gary, Indiana but my parents are from Puerto Rico. I still live in Indiana, near Shipshewana and MIddlebury.
- Mac or PC? Mac
- If you were to describe your personality in just a few words, what would they be? Loyal, sincere, caring
- Where’s your favorite vacation spot? Puerto Rico. For me, vacation is where I get away to spend time with family. The fact that my daughter, grandson, and a lot of my family live there is a huge factor that drives me to go there as often as is possible. I also love the ocean, hills, mountains, rainforest, the sound of the ocean breeze in the leaves of the palm trees, the sound of the “coqui”, and I love the food.
- What’s your “go-to” staple in the kitchen? Sofrito. It’s used for flavoring almost every puertorican dish. It’s made with cilantro, garlic, onions, cubanelle peppers, aji dulce (look like habaneros except that they are sweet, not hot), and culantro ( kind of in the cilantro family but has a different taste and look).
- Where were you born? The Great Lakes State of Michigan. I grew up in the small village of Lamont which is halfway between Grand Rapids and Lake Michigan.
- Mac or PC? PC
- If you were to describe your personality in just a few words, what would they be? Old fashioned, compassionate, and I love my personal space. My favorite things to do other than spending time with my grandloves are reading, quilting and knitting.
- Where’s your favorite vacation spot? Michigan. With 4 out of the 5 Great Lakes surrounding us, there are endless places to visit, the sandy shores of Lake Michigan to the rocky coastline of Lake Superior. The state of Michigan has more lighthouses than the rest of the states combined, as well as one of the world’s longest suspension bridges spanning 5 miles from the lower to the upper peninsula, Michigan is the only state with two complete entities of land connected by The Mighty Mac, (Mackinac Bridge). Mackinac Island takes you back in time to another era, with no motorized vehicles allowed on the island. There’s nowhere I’d rather visit than my home state.
- What’s your “go-to” staple in the kitchen? Chocolate!
For my blog next week we’ll update our quilting/crafting UFO projects. The next week I’ll share photos from my UK trip, and the week after we’ll talk about PROTECTED, which releases on 5-14-15.
Curious about Street Teams? Stop by my blog and meet 2 of my 2015 members. http://t.co/ZqQRUKATnX
— Vannetta Chapman (@VannettaChapman) April 24, 2015