Thanks for stopping by my webpage. I sincerely hope that you enjoy Christian fiction, because I have a lot of it coming your way in the next few months.
Deep Shadows…released on 6/28/16
An Amish Harvest…releases on 8/16/16
Sarah’s Orphans…releases on 8/30/16
Overshadowed…releases 10/1/16 (links aren’t available yet)
Any book that you pre-order comes with a guaranteed low price at Amazon, so if you purchase today and the price goes down between now and release, you receive the lower price. Check with other vendors to see if they offer the same thing.
In other news:
Deep Shadows continues to have all 5 star reviews. Thank you! Romantic Times magazine called it “riveting.” Purchase at Amazon ** B&N ** CBD. Price is currently under $9 for print and ebook at Amazon and CBD, and B&N may match that price so check it out.
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
World events have a way of darkening our outlook on life. Such tragedy and pain and hopelessness. But it occurs to me that as Christians we represent the opposite of those things. We stand for victory and healing and hope. So I thought this week I’d take a moment to share some of the verses that help me during dark times.
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. ~Luke 6:38
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. ~Colossians 3:15
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. ~Psalm 56:3
Want more verses about dealing with fear and anxiety? There’s a good list here. Especially during dark times, we need to encourage and lift up one another. So how about it? What verse would you like to share? Leave a comment with your fav verse or an encouraging comment and you’ll be entered to win one of my Pebble Creek stories. Our winner last week was Rory, and I’ve already sent her an email.
Announcements for this week:
- Hidden hit #1 in its categories last week. It’s still on sale for 99 cents in ebook format at Amazon and B&N.
- If you’re in the Dallas, TX area, I’ll be speaking at the Irving libraries Mysterious Ways Author Panel on Sunday afternoon. Details here.
- Deep Shadows is now available in print and ebook. **Amazon ** B&N ** CBD. And the price has stayed below $9 for most vendors, so get your copy today!
- The giveaway at Inkslinger’s Blog will last through 7-23. Leave a comment on the blog to be entered. Plus you can read about 24 hours in the life of a romance author. Who wouldn’t want to read that? It’s RIVETING.
- My JULY Rafflectoper giveaway is live. I’m so excited about giving away the wall hanging, which would look perfect in a child or grandchild’s room. Click here and scan down the page to enter.