Thanks for stopping by my official webpage. I know there are many things you could be doing right now, so I appreciate your hanging out with me and chatting about Christian fiction. Click around, browse a bit, leave a comment if you’d like. If you have a question, drop me a line via the Connect/Contact button at the top!
I’m so happy to announce the release of my new Amish mystery series, which begins with What the Bishop Saw.
- The ebook has released early in Amazon’s Kindle store.
- The print book will release on May 1 with all vendors, and the ebook will be available at that time with all other vendors including B&N, BAM, CBD, etc.
- Reviews are already being posted to Amazon and Goodreads, so check them out!
- We’re going to celebrate with a Mystery Giveaway, see details below in my Rafflecopter box. (Clue #1 – the value is over $60)
- In May I’ll be traveling to Monte Vista, Colorado to bring you pictures and live video from the Amish community where this series is set.
You can purchase What the Bishop Saw at your local bookstore or on-line:
To access a list of all my books, in order, use the Books/Booklist button above. Also check out my blog, From the Back Porch, below. I’m sharing Amish Fun Facts once a month.
The release of a new book just doesn’t get old for me. This is book #19, and my hope is that you’ll find it’s the best yet.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Amish, Mystery and Suspense Novels
From the Back Porch
I had a nice surprise when I peeked over at my Amazon page this week – What the Bishop Saw is available in the Kindle store. The actual book releases on May 1, and the print as well as ebook will be available everywhere books are sold on that date. Until then, Kindle readers get an early chance to read this new cozy mystery. I think Amazon does this to help build reviews before the actual release date, which is fine by me!
What the Bishop Saw is a story of extraordinary talents, the bonds of love and friendship, and the unfailing grace of God.
Some of you have tried my Shipshewana Amish Mystery series or my Amish Village Mystery series. You know that these are books about community and how our faith supports us in the worst of times. They’re fun who-done-it stories. The fact that they’re set in a Plain community is an added twist.
This new series, titled The Amish Bishop Series, is set in Monte Vista, Colorado. Yes, there are Amish there, and I plan on visiting next month. I’ll bring you some live video, lots of pictures, and of course a few souvenirs. In the meantime, I hope you’ll check out the Kindle copy of WTBS or pre-order if your fav format.
Now it’s your turn? What do you enjoy about cozy mysteries? Leave a comment, and I’ll pull one name randomly to win a $10 Amazon gift certificate.
Announcements for this week:
- Falling to Pieces is on sale for $1.99 in ebook format through April 13th – Amazon, B&N, CBD
- Material Witness will be on sale for $1.99 April 13-16th – Amazon, B&N, CBD
- Paperback versions of Material Witness are currently $5.79 in the Amazon store.
- My rafflecopter giveaway is live – this month I’m giving away a mystery package! You can access here or simply go to my webpage and scan to the bottom of the page.